Friday, October 17, 2014

God Save the Queen

 
Yesterday I saw and old drawing and I felt the urge of redoing it. The one on the right I made it in 2009. I used photoshop and my tablet. Now I use mostly illustrator to do my drawings.
 
I like to redraw (or in this case - re color) my stuff to see how I have advanced or evolved my style. I also saw some old drawings I have in my disk. I feel sad that I don't draw that much anymore and I think that I don't have the same "easyness" "facility" to draw like I used before. This days, I have been troubled to find something to draw. I don't know why. But I just don't know what to draw...
 
Anywho - this is the new one:
 
 
Regarding the colors of the dress I went in another direction but I really wanted to use red again.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Licencia Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial 2.5 México.