Sunday, February 1, 2015

Compost Bin


Yesterday we've started the compost bin. The whole week we've been collecting vegetables and fruits left overs. And on friday we went and bought the bin at home depot.




From what I learned thanks to Pinterest in all the DIY tutorials - you only need to make wholes in the top and bottom of the bin. I hope it works and stays wormless. Since compost need like 3 or more months to break down and I don't have that much time to wait - because I lack of patience - I'll buy some compost to start the vegetable garden. I only need to know where to buy perlite...

I only got those photos because I don't know why my cellphone camera didn't focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Licencia Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial 2.5 México.