Sunday, April 9, 2017

Watercolor doodles

It's been a while. I don't remember the last time I used watercolors. So THIS TIME I am trying to go back, here are some doodles from this weekend:



So I am going to force myself to draw 1 doodle per day. I've noticed this weekend that drawing was harder this time - i asume from the lack of practice. It made me really sad... but it made me notice that I needed to do something about it. So... I am going to force some creativity and inspiration and draw. In this last one I didn't know what the hell to draw, so I did my outfit of the day... maybe I'll do more of these... most are going to be myself in pajamas ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Licencia Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial 2.5 México.