Sunday, September 7, 2014

Review: BB Cream - Lioele Triple the Solution

 
 
Now BB Cream have become highly popular in occidental. BB creams are all in one. Depending the brand you purchase, it can work like base, corrector, sun protector and moisturizer.

I’ve passed along a few BB Creams. I started with the SKIN 79 (which I didn’t like), I’ve used the Elisha Coy’s Always Tripple BB Cream (which I neither like it) and Holika Holika Essential Petit BB Cream (which I really liked). But the one I’ve always loved and come back to is the Lioele one.

Where I work people can’t wear makeup (food industry) so bb creams come in handy. I have red/acne prone skin, so a good coverage is a basic for me. Most of the bb creams offer a light coverage. Which was why I didn’t like the other ones I used. Triple the solution offers good coverage and is really buildable.

According to the site:

It’s a special BB Cream which works greatly in Whitening & Wrinkle Care & UV Protection. Its natural looking coverage let your skin look healthier and smoother. Not only brightens your skin tone, but also protect it from harmful UVA/UVB. With a little volume of BB cream, it hides most of skin trouble. You can have most flawless complexion.
The benefits of it are:
  • Whitens
  • Wrinkle Care
  • UV Protection
  • Moisturizes
  • Nourishes
  • Long-Lasting
  • Oil- Control
 
 
This bb cream is really light when you apply it and a little bit goes a long way.
 

I like that it has medium coverage with only one layer of the product and with a second one is almost full coverage. Most off the bb creams leave a “dewy” finish. But I can look a little bit greasy. I tone it down with my blotting powder. 
 

It is really not long lasting. I apply it at 7:30 am and by 1 o’clock I don’t have that much left. But my skin tends to “suck” make up and the weather here goes more than 40°C. So maybe it’s the combination of both things. Still is my go-to bb cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Licencia Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial 2.5 México.