Thursday, September 4, 2014

Vacations!

Last week I went on a 4 day trip with my mom to visit my brother and his family – actually, it was to visit my baby niece. I didn’t go to places to know the city, because all I wanted to do is to play with her.  She’s 1 year and a half. Not so baby anymore, but in my heart she’ll always be the baby. We played, made bubbles, ran, and watched Dora the Explorer - which I hate, watched Peppa the Pig – which is okay; had fights with her because we have the same character. Who would know that a 1 year old would be so feisty? 
 
 
I was really happy with my trip. I made a drawing of my baby niece chasing some bubbles. She has a Hello Kitty hat in there because my mom knitted her one. Which I think she loved because she was making cat sounds wherever she saw the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Licencia Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial 2.5 México.