Friday, August 15, 2014

Off to work super-fast breakfast


On the mornings I don’t have time to make me a proper breakfast. That’s because I always sleep in and don’t have time left. But I can’t leave my house without eating something – that’s the way my mom thought me! So I Just put in the nutribullet these things:

 


  • Bananas: a healthy dose of potassium, an electrolyte.
  • WheatGerm: source of several essential nutrients including Vitamin E, folate (folic acid), phosphorus, thiamin, zinc, and magnesium, as well as essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols. It is a good source of fiber. (wiki)
  • Chocomilk – for taste and flavor
  • Almonds: a rich source of vitamin E
  • Oatmeal: rich in omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium. (link)
  • Chia Seeds: According to the USDA, a one ounce (28 gram) serving of chia seeds contains 9 grams of fat, 5 milligrams of sodium, 11 grams of dietary fiber, 4 grams of protein, 18% of the recommended daily intake of calcium, 27% phosphorus and 30% manganese. (wiki)
The truth, I just put in whatever is in the cabin and that I think it would taste good – the good thing is all the health benefits!

2 comments:

  1. I just started "eating" breakfast this week, I'm putting things in the mixer like spirulina, quinoa milk and other stuff like bananas and chocomilk! Look at us.. so healthy ;O;

    ReplyDelete

Licencia Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial 2.5 México.